Do you have a high attention to detail and strong communication skills? Love the feeling when you win at something?
This position requires a high-energy, dedicated, and innovative team member to accept, enter, appoint, and manage load tenders from both the planning group (to facilitate balance) and our customers. Take ownership in this role by providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter and appoint customer loads
- Enter and appoint loads taken by planning from brokers
- Enter and maintain new and existing customer locations
- Communicate issues at Shippers/Receivers to Driver Managers and Planners
- Communicate changes (delays, requests for early delivery, etc.) to the appropriate customer
- Process and close loads on 3rd party customer sites (Blue Jay, Kewill, Sargento, Lakeside, Fed Ex, etc.)
- Manage customer load requirements (temps, equipment types, etc.)
- Move loads to and from brokerage at the direction of the planner
Specific Measurements of Success
- Achieving On Time Delivery goals (98%)
- Ensuring minimum customer scorecard requirements are bested
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Detention tracking
- Load Tracking
- Overflow Brokerage Duties
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to master the computer-based transportation management system needed to successfully perform job duties
- Run time/distance calculations to identify late trucks
- Proactively communicate issues
- Ability to follow and execute on direction given by planning.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in work completed
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Skills to develop effective relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Desire to grow, develop, and participate in a team-centered culture
- Take initiative eagerly
- Analyze information and issues and offer solutions
Benefits & Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision on Day 1 of Hire
- 401k and company match program
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Weekly
- Driver Referral Bonus
Shared Vision for the Future
Every member of our team was chosen for the unique abilities that they bring to the table. You can be confident that when you join the Xtreme Team that you are joining a group of professionals, much like yourself, sharing a common goal.
Sound like you? Apply Today.